Monday, December 28, 2009

The Best and the Worst of 2009

I'm really, really happy to see 2009 in the past. I'll give you the bad news first:

Shitty stuff of 2009
1. My Mom passed away (March)
2. Sister diagnosed with MS
3. Broke up with boyfriend of four years
4. Lost two good friends (probably due to too much stress, I'm only guessing)



I miss you, Mom


Highlights of 2009 (in no particular order!)
1. Bought new Harley Davidson Softail Deluxe Nostalgia.
2. Sold Condo.
3. Bought new single family home.
4. Reconnected with JT (after 25 years)
5. Pulled off Bear Fest
6. Easthampton City Arts
7. Mountain View Farm
8. Selected to exhibit at Springfield Museum of Fine Arts (not until 2011!)
9. Open Studios
10. Over 5,000 exploration miles on the new bike
11. Made some new, good friends


JT, 1981 (17!)


The new Harley


an unexpected balloon launch found during an awesome day on the bike


The Bear Fest...cake at the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment